I have yards of this pink Amy Butler Ginger Bliss petite prink print in my stash, so I made her a robe on Saturday morning.
Once again, I wasn't happy with the pattern's engineering. I ended up having to trim off about an inch of the neckline's curve because of the yucky way the raglan sleeves went together. Blech.
I had a goal of using French seams for the entire thing since it's a bathrobe and I didn't want seams (even serged ones) showing when she takes it on or off. Or laying against sore spot and rubbing. I managed to do it! Yikes, it doubles the time it takes to make something so I kind of only recommend it for simple patterns, but it is a nice finish.
Oh, and I managed to sew on the one button for my Spring Top #2, and it's done! Voila! I'm so excited, I'll share more details in a different post.
So that's about it for my weekend. Good times.