Friday, March 26, 2010

Sneak peak at Spring Top #3

My favorite so far, more on it later...



Also, a peak inside my travelling notebook. I carry this in my purse and take notes on all sorts of things - work projects, home projects, kid projects, sewing projects. It's where I collect my thoughts and write things down so I don't forget them. I still end up forgetting most things, but some of it is caught before it slips away.



Man, I think this list is too long. It makes me tired. I think a little non-garment sewing is in my immediate future.

By the way, that fabric on the table is from Anna Griffin's line, Isabelle. I ordered it from Hawthorne Threads...get this...yesterday. I kid you not, it showed up on my doorstep today! Check out their website, Cara's the one who referred them to me. They offer bulk discounts for any order 3 yards or more, and their shipping charges are super affordable. Even though I plan on starting up a fabric store some day in the near future, I still think a little link love is in order.

2 comments:

  1. You are killing me with the cuteness! I'm looking out the window at a snowstorm brewing and wishing I was somewhere in that top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! That looks fantastic. I love that KJR print. And that blue trim really looks great with it! Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS